Rambutan-I Wi-Fi module
- Availability: In Stock
- 5 or more $48.50
- 20 or more $48.00
- 50 or more $47.50
- 100 or more $47.00
- 500 or more $46.00
- 1000 or more $45.00
Rambutan-I (industrial temperature range) is based on QCA 9550 SoC and is suitable for industrial* temperature range (-40 - 85°C).
IT is a surface mountable, dual-sided, Wi-Fi enabled Linux module.
Dual-band radio (2.4 or 5 GHz), powerful 720 MHz CPU, 300 Mbps data-rate, 128 MB RAM and Flash and a development kit with multiple interfaces (e.g. Gigabit Ethernet port, PCIe, hardware SPI etc.) are the main advantages of the Rambutan module.
Industrial version unique features
QCA 9550 SoC (system on chip) supports additional features comparing to QCA 9557 SoC used in a regular Rambutan
module. The features are listed below:
- 5 and 10 MHz channelization supported in a 4.9 GHz frequency band only
- Loopback mode to assist FIPS AES certifcation
- High Tx power accuracy at lower power level
- Small packet size (96 Bytes) in AES encryption at full packet rate
- 8 bits spectral analysis resolution
*Industrial temperature range: -40 - 85°C, Commercial temperature range: 0 - 65°C